Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Family Fun

Sunday was the most fun day! Justin gave a talk in church about gratitude, and he did a great job. He hates public speaking, but that's what he gets when his dad is branch president. After church, everyone went to Gramma's for lunch and cake before the Larkins left for home. The rest of the day we spent time together talking and having fun. I played Primary songs on the piano (right hand only, of course), while Keilani and Krysta sang or guessed the song. Actually, Mom guessed most of them! We three girls and Justin and Adam played Spoons, a game I haven't played in years. We used to play it all the time at Girls' Camp. Justin won the first round. The second round Keilani got out first, but I let her play for me and she ended up winning! Then Gramma, Aunty Linn, and Mom joined us for Fact or Crap. Justin won by a lot. At home, Justin and I watched the movie about President Hinckley before bed. It was very cute and inspiring!


Yesterday I felt horrible, so I stayed in bed until 11. Mom made delicious homemade chicken noodle soup for lunch and Kahlua pork for dinner. In between were just movies (including watching Lilo & Stitch all the way through for the first time; it was ok) and Facebook and word search puzzles. Pretty much today is a repeat. I hate feeling yucky and tired.

2 comments:

Mrs. Sanchez said...

awww, FEEL BETTER CHESKI!!!

Wisconsin sounded like so much fun. How wonderful that Justin and you could do that.

I haven't been a big fan of word search, but I think I need to start to keep my mind fresh. Seriously, I'm already in need of gingko baloba at 23 years old. I saw a book about anagrams which looked like a lot of fun. :)

Feel better soon girl!

Anonymous said...

you have had quite a finish to 2009
DAD