Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Oops!

I went to the campus computer lab with Justin this morning and received a phone call, which I did not answer. I listened to the voicemail a few minutes later: it was my manager calling me asking why I wasn't at work. Oops! I wrote down last week's schedule! I ran all the way home, in boots, and rushed to work. I ended up being over an hour late. My manager wasn't mad and she was nice enough to let me make up the hour I missed, for which I was very grateful, not only because I need the hours, but also because I had a long list of things to do!

2 comments:

Mrs. Sanchez said...

What a blessing that your boss was so understanding! Yay for more hours!! And for family coming to visit for Thanksgiving!! (though I'll probably comment on that post separately). ;)

Anonymous said...

you work hard and you care so she understood
DAD