There is something innate in a woman that draws her to beautiful jewelry. I especially love necklaces. I have a lot of plain and low-cut tops that could use some adornment, and I think I have a pretty neck (is that a weird thing to say?). I also like earrings, although my ears aren't pierced. (I want them to be, but it's not at the top of my priority list.) Rings are gorgeous, as long as there are not too many and they are not really big. The only jewelry I don't like to wear is bracelets, because they dangle uncomfortably on my wrist since my wrist is small.
The jewelry below is from an Etsy shop for which my friend is doing another giveaway. What I love about her reviews and giveaways is that I don't have to search for all this lovely jewelry. Although not everything she likes is my taste, some or at least one thing from the shop is. Here's what I like from
New Fashioned Whispers:

Another reason why I like her giveaways is that blogging about them reveals my tastes and personality to my readers, who hopefully will someday include my posterity. Thanks, Ashley, for sharing great stuff on your blog!
3 comments:
Thanks so much for posting about it! I agree with you about bracelets, they annoy me too. My favorite are definitely necklaces and earrings!
I've been really enjoying all the giveaways too. lol. Since that is my new thing I've been doing. :) It is really fun to write about your tastes and to kind of, "window shop."
I have a close friend on facebook from my high school years April Roach and she does the jewelry thing and has offered me tons of deals but I am not into women's stuff-DAD- but if you are I 'll forward it
Post a Comment