Yesterday we took family photos at the mall, and I must say, I like them! Our last family photo was taken over two years ago by a friend, and I did not like it. Unfortunately, my in-laws used it as their Christmas card. These ones came out really nice. We had photos taken of the entire family, all the kids, Mom and Dad, Adam and Keilani, me and Justin, and just Jessica. We got to keep a 10x13 and 4x6 family photo and 5 4x6 photos of me and Justin. Our photo is not my favorite, but it's still nice and the only nice one we have of us recently.
Today we spent hours watching "American Ninja Warrior." (Justin and I used to watch "Ninja Warrior" all the time in Utah. We do not get the channel in Arizona.) I recognized one guy from my stake. Unfortunately, he didn't make it all the way.
We went out to dinner at Tony Roma's. I haven't been there since I was like 10 or something. It wasn't as good as I remembered. Justin and I both agree that Goodwood in Orem is better. Now half the family is at Gramma's making donuts and playing games for New Year's while I'm here with Dad and Jessica, who are now both asleep.
I can't believe 2009 is over. It doesn't feel like a whole year has passed, and yet so much has happened this year that seems forever ago.

3 comments:
Have a Happy and healthy 2010 and a safe trip home.
may 2010 leave you with blessings and happiness
DAD
Happy New Year Cheski!! That was sweet of your in-laws to use your photo for a Holiday card (even if it wasn't the best). I like the idea of getting Holiday photos professionally done. We almost did it this year, but kept cancelling because of busy schedules and rain.
My kiddo saw the Princess and the Frog, he liked it. :) I, however, had never even heard of it. His 15 year old sister LOVED it, his Dad, didn't think it was the best thing.
Anyways, girl, I need to PM you. I feel like we haven't personally chatted in too long. I assume you are feeling better?
love you!!
Post a Comment