Boy! I admit that at first I was a little disappointed that I wasn't going to get to buy dresses and frilly things, but then I was excited. He's a little wiggler, as the ultrasound technician put it. I could feel him wriggling when she pressed in certain areas. It took her at least twenty minutes to figure out he was a boy! Here's his profile:
He is 16 cm long and a little over a pound. The black dot in the middle is his heart, which we listened to again. He looks so cute and he's growing great. My tummy is too--21 cm. I still feel fat, but I look pregnant now.
In the evening while the boys were at the golf store, I hit up a couple thrift stores and bought six onesies for a grand total of $3.98. My favorite has a dinosaur on it and reads, "Snuggle Saurus, Ferociously Cute." Justin's favorite has a basketball on it and says, "not too little to dribble." I guess baby boy clothes can be cute too!

8 comments:
Ok, you DEF look pregnant now and adorable.
Believe me, I don't know why I didn't write this before, but there are soooo much cute clothes for little boys. They can look so dapper!!!
Like, I said earlier, can't WAIT to meet him. I am excited for both of you. I can def. see you being an athletic and fun mommy to a little boy. And you will teach him good manners and empower him to help make the world a bit better. :)
Yay! He's going to be adorable, even without the frilly bows.
Congrats!!!!!!!!!
You look great! :D
Boys' clothes ARE cute! They have some pretty sweet patterns and sayings written on them. And the little dress shirts with mini ties for church--don't even get me started on how adorable they are!
Congratulations again!!
Congrats! Like I said, boys are easier and cheaper :)
Both of your grandmothers' first born were boys. My first born was a boy. Rocio's first born was a boy. You are just keeping tradition alive.
Mom
grandson is fine- would have not matered either way- healthy is the best baby- DAD
Oh, that is so exciting! I get to have my ultrasound in about two weeks and I can't wait to find out. Keep your fingers crossed for me that mine will be a boy too! I already have two girls. . . I'm ready for a boy!
Post a Comment