As I shared yesterday, I went on my first shopping spree for my little baby boy. This morning I went with my friend Nikki and her baby to a couple more thrift stores. She was really helpful in stopping me from buying too much, advising me to get bigger clothes since most newborn stuff I will get at baby showers. Plus, it was great to go shopping with an excited girlfriend, especially one who has a boy. We had a great time! And I spent less than $12 total for both days! I'm so excited to finally plan the baby's room and shop for my baby some more.
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Shopping, Shopping, Shopping!
As I shared yesterday, I went on my first shopping spree for my little baby boy. This morning I went with my friend Nikki and her baby to a couple more thrift stores. She was really helpful in stopping me from buying too much, advising me to get bigger clothes since most newborn stuff I will get at baby showers. Plus, it was great to go shopping with an excited girlfriend, especially one who has a boy. We had a great time! And I spent less than $12 total for both days! I'm so excited to finally plan the baby's room and shop for my baby some more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'd have to say that's a pretty good collection for $12! I can't wait to see what you find for the baby's room. I love nurseries decorated on a budget! I had fun today! Thanks for letting us come along!
I get to buy the sailor suit(s).
Mom
i get to kiss the baby in a sailor suit-DAD
Post a Comment