Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Little Karate Kid
This little boy was practicing his karate kicks early this morning after Justin left to take his dad and brother to the airport. I have never felt the baby this active before, besides during the ultrasound. I rolled over onto my stomach, and he got mad! He kicked as if trying to say, "You're squishing me, Mommy!" When I woke up a few hours later, he was at it again. I called for Justin and he felt the kick! It was really exciting. I felt another one a little while ago too. I love being able to recognize him moving now! Thanks for all the reassurance you ladies gave me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Aw that's the best!! Feeling the baby move is by far my favorite part of pregnancy! ;)
i can't wait until 2.5 weeks when I get to feel it too-DAD
Post a Comment