Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Splish Splash

We went swimming yesterday afternoon, and I wore my new swimsuit. Bad idea. The top is still big for me, causing two problems: (1) every time I jumped up and down (we were playing basketball), the top would float up, and (2) since I don't fill out the chest part yet, a very sensitive area got chafed and hurt a lot. I guess I'll be wearing my old bathing suit for a while longer. And the water was freezing! I still had a fun time, though. And I looked pretty cute. While most women suck in their tummy, I proudly stuck mine out.

Afterward, we had chips and homemade guacamole. Yum! Earlier we watched Planet 51. I don't recommend it: it was really dumb and had a lot of sexual innuendo for a kids' movie! Baby was really active again last night. Justin had fun feeling him.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

I found your blog linked on Sarah Brazee's blog. While I was reading through some of your posts sometimes it seemed as if I was reading my own blog. I love blog giveaways and winning free stuff and in 4 weeks I will find out the gender of my first. I can't wait!

Erin said...

You are so cute!!! Teeny too!! I can't wait to see pictures of the little cutie when he is born! It is all so exciting!

Mrs. Sanchez said...

You do look really cute, though a bummer it doesn't fit right yet. probably some kind of adjustments in a maternity bathing suit would be a good idea. :)

It def. sounds nice to stick out your tummy instead of suck it in. In fact very nice. :) I'm extremely happy for both of you.