Tomorrow is the big day. I have been waiting for it forever! I really want to know what the baby is so I can start planning the room and buying cute stuff. I admit I would prefer a girl simply because I want to dress her up in beautiful dresses and bows and get her cute toys and room decorations. I understand girls better, too. I don't know how to raise a boy! Then again, I may have a tomboy, and then I would be in trouble.
Justin wants a boy first to be the big brother in the family. I had two big brothers, and it wasn't always that great! :0) But I understand his reasoning. And of course, he could teach a boy to play sports and to be all manly. I'm ok with having a boy too and taking advantage of the time when he is young to have cute stuff, like a jungle-animal-themed room. And my friend Kara brought up the good point that a boy would save us money because I wouldn't be buying tons of cute stuff like I would for a girl. They're much more low maintenance (not that I would raise a high-maintenance girl).
Either way, I just want a happy, healthy, cute baby to smother in kisses and hugs.
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU GUYS!! :D :D :D
ahh, boys are SOO fun! I love dressing Cameron up for church, and also I love his jungle themed bedding. I love that I don't have to worry about always putting a bow in a girl's hair because then I would have to worry about people thinking she's a boy (if I had a girl...) My guess is that you'll have a boy--a future priesthood holder!!
Boys are so fun! They just love their mommas! We're excited for you guys either way! :)
oh, I am sooooo excited for you two!!!
Take it from someone who has both...boys are easier. And girls are way more expensive. I pay $90 a month for dance tuition...not to mention costume fees/competition fees etc. BUT, there's nothing more fun than dressing them, spoiling them rotten, and taking them on little mommy-daughter dates! So either way...you will love it!
love you_DAD
Post a Comment