I feel so loved by all the responses I got. I realize now I kind of overreacted (blame the pregnancy hormones), yet you all backed me up. Although I am usually not one to milk sympathy via blog pity parties, it was great to know I have so many people supporting me. You guys are amazing, and I am so blessed to have all of you as friends!
In the future, such stupidity will be ignored. It doesn't deserve the attention I gave it. And it reminded me of what's important: that I have awesome friends who care about me and what I write.
Saturday, April 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I just voted for "boy"! I'm so excited for you, Francesca. No matter this is a boy or girl, you and Justin are just going to have really cute babies. Love ya!
YAY!!! I am so glad that you have so many friends and family who love you!!!! though def. not surprised!!
I missed most of the comment thing, but just read through all the responses and post. I am soooo excited to hear about baby's gender tomorrow. I was going to vote twins and then I was like, wait I guess they already know there is only one, lol.
Post a Comment