Justin's family came into town Thursday afternoon. They all left yesterday to visit family in Vegas. I couldn't go because of work. This is the first time I've been apart from Justin at night since we've been married. He'll be back Sunday afternoon. I cried last night. Absence really does make the heart grow fonder. I didn't realize how much I love him and miss him until I came home and he wasn't there to greet me with a hug and kiss and cuddle with me at night. In thinking of him, I put together my favorite pictures showing the silly, cute side of my sweet husband:
Saturday, October 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
awww, these are wonderful pictures. Especially the one where he is painting your toenails. GO JUSTIN!
I am sure he will be VERY happy to come home to his loving wife.
Justin realizes how much you love him and he is absolutely crazy about you too- keep the fire always eternally-
DAD
p.s. you'd better not pout you'd better not cry you'd better shout out to your family and we will tell you why- you are not alone! we love you too! calls will be answered and smiles and phone hugs will be given liberally-DAD
Post a Comment