Saturday, October 24, 2009

Haircut


Thursday I finally got my haircut! I was going to wait until I could afford to go to Rolf's salon again (where I got my hair done in May, the last time I cut it), but we got coupons in the mail for Great Clips, so I went with Justin. My hair was just getting too long and wild and hard to take care of. The lady who did my hair was great. I showed her pictures of my last haircut. She got it done right and fast. I had to straighten it myself at home, so it's not as pretty looking as my last haircut, but it's definitely cute! Justin's haircut came out nice as well. His hair was so long and curly, especially his sideburns. I'm glad we both went and got great deals and great results!


2 comments:

Amy Marie said...

I went to great clips too with the coupon!! The girl I had did a fab job and it looks like you had a good stylist too!! Yall look adorable!! :)

http://amyearnest.blogspot.com

:)

Anonymous said...

cute hair-dad