Thursday, November 5, 2009
Brief Update
I got hired on permanently at Party City and am being fully trained. I worked the balloon counter for the first time on Tuesday and didn't do too bad. Justin's family returned yesterday and is staying until Saturday. This morning we're going to IKEA because my mother-in-law has never been there (we took my father-in-law when we first moved here). Justin's dad cooked a delicious meal last night, I'm cooking tonight, and tomorrow we're eating out at my favorite Japanese restaurant that I haven't been to since I think my birthday--can't wait! That's about it for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
YAY!!! Not that I'm surprised, but congrats girl.
Have fun with the in-laws and all the good food.
Good JOB! You do like working with balloons!
Mom
SUSHI-yummy!
congrats on the perm position in these tough times
that was dad
Post a Comment