Friday the guys went golfing again, and we girls went to the outdoor mall. I'm actually ok on clothes; the only things I really need are black and white light cardigans to wear to church because I get cold. The only ones I have ever found were $5 on the clearance rack at Papaya months ago, and for some dumb reason I didn't buy them. Definitely regretting it now. Anyway, I did find some stuff at Macy's. I got a really cute salmon jacket for $10 (originally $68) and a long skirt in similar colors for $6 (originally $42) in the petites section. I was especially excited by the skirt because finding long skirts that fit me perfectly lengthwise is impossible! (I think the long shirt in the picture makes me look shorter though.) My mother-in-law paid for them, even though I could afford them, but I didn't feel bad since they were such a deal!


We then went grocery shopping at Sam's Club, which is actually hard to do for just two people. We did find 6 black stackable chairs for $20 each to go with our new table. [Justin's grandpa had a table for us that is the square version of the one Justin's family has (shown below). Justin's family brought it back with them from their visit to the grandparents in Vegas. Our old table, which we bought secondhand when we first moved here, is ok, but the legs are getting wobbly, and we only have three matching chairs; the fourth broke within a couple months.]



4 comments:
Love love LOVE the jacket~very cute and perfect for the fall! (And all of the other seasons, really.) GLad you guys had a good time :)
What kind of East Coast weather is holding you back from the East?? haha The only thing I can think of is hurricane season...
Yay!! You seem to have a talent for finding good deals.
Your blog is beautiful Francesca! Great deal on the clothes, besides, they are so super cute! You look adorable!!
glad you had fun with family!-dad
Post a Comment