Sunday, November 22, 2009

Smiley Sunday

Today was our ward's Primary Program. Our little Sunbeams behaved surprisingly well--definitely an answer to my prayers! They weren't perfect, but they listened to us, sang, and said their parts perfectly. I was so proud of them. They are so cute!

After church I went visiting teaching, and it put me in a great mood. I wish I had been better about it before: this is the first time I've done it since we moved here. My interview with the Relief Society president (and mother of one of my Sunbeams) really motivated me to do better. And I enjoyed visiting teaching today so much that I can't wait for next month to do it again! Of course, I don't have to wait until then to talk to my sisters, but I like having a companion, going to their homes, bringing them something, and preparing a message. Visiting teaching is truly an inspired program. If you haven't done yours yet, call your sisters today!

*Later*
Justin and I just spent the last hour playing Mad Libs. We had some great laughs! I love that game!

*Next morning*
We went to bed and spent half an hour dying of laughter over some stupid joke I made. (Well, Justin was mostly laughing at me since I snort and make other funny noises when I laugh.) I haven't laughed that hard in a long time!

2 comments:

Mrs. Sanchez said...

You guys are so fun. I can just imagine you two laughing at madlibs... and it def. makes me happy. :)

Anonymous said...

Isaac would have loved to play with you
DAD