oh my goodness... it's time for my medication....lol How can you subject all your mommy readers to that clip when we're already on the brink of losing it? j/k we got tough skin... we can handle it... but in real life? oy vey. When you change your perspective you realize it's actually pretty funny that such a small thing can make you crazy
Hey Francesca! Just dropping a note to let you know I'm still reading... even if my blog is, um... yeah... anyway, my word, Caden has big hair now- what a CUTIE! He is going to be really good-looking. I'm betting on that. Glad you had a great Thanksgiving and Christmas. Keep me posted :)
3 comments:
oh my goodness... it's time for my medication....lol
How can you subject all your mommy readers to that clip when we're already on the brink of losing it? j/k we got tough skin... we can handle it... but in real life? oy vey. When you change your perspective you realize it's actually pretty funny that such a small thing can make you crazy
FUNNY-DAD
Hey Francesca! Just dropping a note to let you know I'm still reading... even if my blog is, um... yeah... anyway, my word, Caden has big hair now- what a CUTIE! He is going to be really good-looking. I'm betting on that. Glad you had a great Thanksgiving and Christmas. Keep me posted :)
Post a Comment