Monday, January 16, 2012

Colorful Surnames

Just a werid, random thought:

I've met a Mrs. Green, Mrs. Black, Mrs. White, Mrs. Brown, and Mrs. Gray/Grey. But I've never met a Mrs. Blue, Mrs. Red, Mrs. Yellow, Mrs. Pink, Mrs. Purple, or Mrs. Orange. And I know a Mrs. Goldman and a Ms. Silverman but not just Gold or Silver.

6 comments:

Kim said...

Brother and Sister Green are our home/visiting teachers. We have a Brother Redd that serves on the high council. I have an aunt Mabel White. We had a missionary couple named Goldhart.

Mrs. Sanchez said...

This post sounds like a children's poem, just waiting to happen.

Fun!

I don't have many colorful last names in my life, but a lot of very colorful personalities. :)

Julie said...

Me too! We did have a Bro. Purkel in our last ward and our neighbor's kid always called him Mr. Purple...that's the closest I've gotten!

Anonymous said...

Rich Gray is in our bishopric and we helped a Judy Brown move in today and our ward clerk is Brad White.-DAD

ok said...

We have a Sister Gold in our neighboring ward, and there is a Silver family in our town!

Becky said...

I have a friend with the last name Yellowhair.