Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My Etsy Shop Giveaway

Three weeks ago I opened my own Etsy shop, The Shop at Pooh Corner, selling vintage books and toys and some handmade paper products. I've already had four sales! Now I'm doing my first giveaway on my other blog, The Hand That Rocks the Cradle, for Valentine's day. Hope you enter!

4 comments:

Stephanie Shumway said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie Shumway said...

how fun!! I'm not entering, cause I can't accrue any more stuff since we're moving. I DO want you to tell me all about etsy- I've had so many people tell me to get on there- do you love it? Are you willing to answer questions if I do it?

Unknown said...

I read your new challenges post... get a side rail. It is worth the investment and you can attach it to any bed you get in the future.

Anonymous said...

remember when I used to sing The House at Pooh Corner to you? (tears welling up) - DAD