Monday, September 28, 2009

Funniest Cakes Ever!

On MSN's homepage, I found an article about blogs that post hilarious photos of different topics. I died of laughter all morning checking out cake wrecks, especially the ones with misspellings. As an editor, I just appreciate them more and find them ten times more hilarious than the average person would. Here are a few of my favorites (they are much funnier with the blogger's sarcastic comments, so check out the Web site too):

Instead of "Woo Hoo, Tommy!"



As the blogger said, sounds like something from Taco Bell, doesn't it?







Hilarious if you read it right and in a serious voice with a straight face! haha



This is just so funny. I would cry of fright if I were that 5-year-old kid!

4 comments:

Lissy said...

Hi! I love that site too! I keep tabs on it now and again since my friend Robin mentioned it on her blog. The comments crack me up. You and your hubby are so cute - I am glad I came across your blog!

Anonymous said...

Cheski all I can say is that you take the cake because you're a batter day saint-DAD

Whitney said...

Best website ever! :)

Anonymous said...

The important question is:
Are any of them white cake?
Mom