Monday, September 7, 2009

I WON!

My friend Ashley does a lot of giveaways on her blog. Most of them are baby-related, so I don't enter them (even though I would love the cute stuff for a future baby, but others can use them more than I can). I entered an earrings one (even though my ears aren't pierced! haha) and I WON! The earrings I first chose were no longer on the site, so I chose these instead:


Ashley is hosting another jewelry giveaway for necklaces made out of Scrabble tiles. There are a ton of cute ones with birds and flowers! (To see them, click here.) I really liked these too:


You don't have to know her to enter. Anyone can have a chance to win--just go here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad you won!-DAD

Ashley said...

Thanks for blogging about the new one! I like posting jewelry giveaways, because everyone can enter them.
And I like those earrings you chose a lot! How can you wear them if your ears aren't pierced? :)