Thursday, September 3, 2009

Crazy Dreams

Some crazy dreams I've had lately:

  1. Deja vu: I dreamed (dreamt, whatever) that I got my electric bill, and I saw the amount due. Next morning I got the bill--and it was the same amount as in my dream!
  2. Death: I dreamed that Justin and I went hang gliding and died, but we didn't know we were dead (we didn't fall or crash) until I overhead someone talking about it. It was scary because I'm scared of heights and would never go hang gliding! I didn't want to even in my dream, and I blamed our death on Justin, who made me do it. I then hid on a shelf in the refrigerator (?????) so he wouldn't make me do it again.
  3. Pregnancy: Last night I dreamed that I was pregnant (my stomach was small, though) and was trying to go into labor. There were other women there too. One of them had twins via C-section (unseen and unheard--I was surprised to see the babies). Another was screaming from regular labor pains. I never went into labor.

Is my brain crazy at night or what?

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Not crazy, but I bet you are pregnant...everytime I was preggers, my mom would have a dream that I was. Weird ha!?

Mrs. Sanchez said...

Jamie, THAT is amazing!! Well, Cheski, time will tell if you are pregnant. But, for your dreams, yes, weird. And they sound unsettling, which I don't like.

I have MUCH MUCH MUCH stranger dreams, which are very random as well, sometimes unsettling, but usually a lot of fun!

Sweet Dreams, girl!!

Ashley said...

Mine is CRAZY at night too! I almost always have such interesting dreams, it's kinda fun!

Havalah Turner | Sisters, What! said...

I love having crazy dreams. Sometimes dreams do come true...

Anonymous said...

hope you know i dream that I will see your sweet face and you will be near me again with your Justin and perhaps with a baby .DAD