This dress is a halter top with ruffles below the bustline and above the knees. It's a bit low cut so I have to wear a camisole underneath. $40 (originally $100)
This next one has thick straps that go over the shoulder and tie in the back. It is very loose. $17

This one reminds me of a 1940s navy dress. It has large white buttons and white seaming around the waistline. $20

This is my sexy business woman outfit. It is very form fitting and restricting. I love the belt because it accentuates the smallest part of my figure. And I like how the blouse and skirt are attached to make a dress--trying this outfit using separates has not worked for me. I admit, at first I wasn't sure about the ruffles in the front, but I got over it. $20


4 comments:
I like them all! I think the last one is my favorite. You look hot!
I have to ditto Ashley. I'm trying to figure out why the last one really stands out. I think its partly your attitude in the picture of this dress you look super sexy and confident, also it makes your figure VERY hourglass shaped and yah makes you look super tiny, but curvy -- ooh la la. :) Also the top being white really makes it stand out, I like the color (or I guess lack of, on you).
Oooo girl, foxy little mamasita! I have to admit I voted twice. I love 1 and 2 but also like 3 and 4but not a big fan of ruffles. On less were talking chips :) I have some good news for you...I love to dress up nowadays too. Im gonna say today I looked very cute. Im glad your latina cuz we peeps always look good.
ow owww! looking fancy & sexy for sure! the bottom two are my favorite. but you're definitely rockin it like victoria beckham in the high wasted business dress FOR SURE! love it.
Post a Comment