Sunday, March 1, 2009

Swing, Swing, Swing!

Every few months our studio has a special party called Dancing with Our Stars. The students perform routines with their teacher, and the teachers also perform with each other. I didn't have any students to dance with, but Jorden (another teacher) and I had to dance together. We originally were assigned foxtrot since that is what we performed at the retirement home a couple weeks ago. But we changed it to East Coast/triple swing because it's more fun and energetic and we're better at it than at foxtrot. So, I taught him a bunch of BYU moves. We had so much fun and we didn't look half bad for putting it together that day! We worked so hard all day perfecting the steps and finding the right music. It was quite the workout!

2 comments:

Mrs. Sanchez said...

Woot woot!! Go Cheski!! WOW!! ok, sooo impressed. I know this sounds random because obviously there was much more to do the dance, but I LOVED your hand movements, I think they really added a lot of fun, class and style to the dance.

Arica said...

i'm very jealous of your extremely chizzled calves. they're amazing.