Saturday, March 21, 2009

Why I Love Justin

Last Saturday we had another dance show, but with all three studios the owner owns. Jorden, my partner (see the post "Swing, Swing, Swing"), got strep throat and told me that morning that he wasn't going to dance. The program was already made, and there weren't as many performances as hoped for. I didn't want to let everyone down, so I asked Justin to dance with me instead. He said yes! So we put a quick routine together about twenty minutes before leaving. It wasn't our best, but everyone loved it. I still get compliments every day at work about how cute it was that we danced together!

Even better, they love the story of how Justin got into dance. I invited him to a social dance party at BYU and I asked another guy to dance cha-cha with me because cha-cha is my favorite and Justin couldn't dance. Justin got extremely jealous, especially since I didn't like the guy I asked, which showed how desperate I was. So he started taking dance classes at UVSC. He ended up enjoying it and being really good at it! And he even got to intermediate level before me! I'm glad he did that for me so we can dance together.

(Sorry it's sideways. Does anyone know how to change that?)

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Great video! You guys are so CUTE! :)

Anonymous said...

That was flippin; awesome and very sweet of Justin, of course I expect nothing less of him since day one. Way to go on your performance it was fantastic. Since I quit the dojo I am actually considering of taking dance lesson up in Orem. We'll see what happens.