Monday, March 30, 2009

Especially for Arica

Arica, this is in response to your post about round mirrors. I love mirrors! They are simple and elegant, exactly my style. But I think you have to be careful with round ones. I prefer the ones without frames because frames make mirrors appear smaller and more like clocks. Here are some that I found.

I love this one because it reminds me of the midday sun. The line extensions make the mirror appear larger.



This one is beautiful. It reminds me of the galaxy or an atom. Again, all the loops make the mirror seem bigger than it really is.



Although this one has a frame, I love it (and think you will too) because it is made out of recycled magazines! I love the colors and the vertical lines resembling magazines on a shelf.



This last one is beautifully intricate, very princessy. I think it would be better without the decorations on top. They take away from the clean, round look.


So, Arica, what do you think?

1 comment:

Arica said...

I LOVE THEM! ..you know me all too well because the third one IS definitely my favorite! (: i really like the first two also. good finds my friend. thanks for thinking of me!