Monday, August 1, 2011

Published

Several months ago I wrote four articles on modesty and submitted them to the online LDS fashion magazine Jen Magazine. I never heard back from Jen, the creator, so I posted the articles on my Mormon Light blog and deleted the Word documents. Then a couple weeks ago I got an email from her saying she wanted to publish all four articles! And I would get paid 5 cents a word.

This is the first time my work has been published! And paid for! I am so excited. To read the first article she posted on the site, go here.

6 comments:

Lissy said...

How exciting! Great job!

Miss Keesh said...

Great article- a reminder that modesty is not just about length,but more about respect for your body.Thanks!

Mrs. Sanchez said...

YAY!!!!!! CONGRATS!!

Kim said...

Congratulations, I can't wait to read the articles.

Alex said...

That's awesome, congrats!

Anonymous said...

super ! I am so proud of you and happy for you! -DAD