Saturday, September 25, 2010

Nap Time

 The progression of our nap a week and half ago:

Cuddled together on the couch.

Caden rolls into me because the cushion is slanted.

Dreaming about nursing? (Can't get the photo to upload correctly!)

I move him so he can breathe.

He cuddles up to me again. :0)

I love cuddling with my baby! (By the way, I am not faking sleep as some people think in all our sleeping photos. Justin took these.)

3 comments:

Sonja said...

Very Cute!

Mrs. Sanchez said...

haha, am I some people? I love the expression in the second to last photo. How sweet that he is a cuddler.

Oscar always pretends to sleep when I take photos of him and the kitties. ALWAYS. There is a perfectly cute photo opp and I grab the picture and before I know it, Oscar closes his eyes, and opens his mouth. ugh.

Hence my quick assumption that Justin was sleeping. HE looks cute though w/ Caden sleeping/pretending to sleep. I'm not sure if Oscar can pull off the fake sleep look.

Lissy said...

You know you've got a great husband when they'll snap the photo op without being asked! Love these - What a cute little man!