I can't believe I've been on this earth for over a week already! Check out more cute photos of me on Facebook.
Monday, September 6, 2010
All about Baby
My name is Caden Arthur. I thought I would introduce myself to the world. I was born Saturday, August 28, at 5:40 a.m. I weighed 6 lbs. 8.8 oz. and measured 19 in. long. Most important, I am the most beautiful baby ever! At least that's what Mommy's always telling me. I have Mommy's chin, ears, and mouth, and Daddy's cheeks, bow legs, and nose. My toes, eyes, and eyebrows are hybrids. My cheeks are round and soft, and Mama is always kissing them. I have no bum, but boy, does it rumble loud and big like my daddy's! And I burp loud and big like my mama. I also sneeze violently and multiple times like she does and I get the hiccups often.
I am so alert and curious; the world is an interesting place. I hate having my diaper changed and being sponge bathed and swaddled. I like my hair being washed and being sung or whistled to. My daddy's chest is super cuddly and I fall asleep there. My mama's chest I like to chomp on, and Mama gets mad at me, but not for long because I'm too cute. I like to nurse on my left side no matter which side of Mama I'm on. She calls me her little football. Sometimes she tries to give me a pacifier, but I prefer her pinky.
I may be skinny but I am very strong. I can already hold my head up on my own for a few seconds. I like to play with my face. I smile and laugh in my sleep. No, it's not gas! I'm not always rumbly (ok, I am). I am very peaceful when I sleep. I like to sleep with my arms up, behind my head, or beside my face. Although lately I have been fussy (maybe something Mommy ate or gas?), I'm usually not that way. On my good days and nights, I sleep for three or four hours between feedings, which makes Mama happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Nice to meet you cutie Caden. Looking forward to getting to know you better!!!
He is SO ADORBALE!!!! Congrats!!!
Hey Francesca! I found your blog and I am so glad I did because your baby is ADORABLE! Oh my goodness he is a cutie! I talked to Justin at church and he told me that you had to have a c-section...I am sorry cause I know exactly how bad those hurt. But I am glad you and the baby are safe and healthy and he is way too cute! Congrats!
How am I not friends with you on facebook??! CONGRATS LOVELY!!! He's cute and awesome.
Congratulations!!! He's so handsome! here's my advice for traveling with an infant: Nurse or feed him (or if he takes a binky) when you're taking off and landing--my doctor told me that having the baby suck helps with the elevation changes so that they don't get uncomfortable. My other advice: if you are flying, get as direct a route as possible with as little layovers as possible. If you are driving, with an infant as young as Caden it will be nice because than you can pump in your seat and feed him the bottle which allows you to travel for more time inbetween stops. Good luck!!
I love this! What a great way to "meet" Caden!! Love you little man!
Post a Comment