Justin and I had a great day yesterday! It started out with a Primary activity. We practiced for the Primary Program, which is next Sunday, and then learned about different countries. Pizza and yummy ethnic food samples were included. I was a little disappointed they didn't ask us to do a room. We could've done Japan; someone else did Puerto Rico, though I would have had so much fun with that and made arroz con leche or tembleque.
We spent the remainder of the day Christmas shopping. Although not my normal behavior to think about anything Christmas before December 1, I wanted to get a head start so it would be out of the way. We found some presents and ideas for others and got great deals (of course). We didn't get home until after 9 p.m! We started watching Spider-man 2 but zonked out halfway through. It was a really fun day with Justin. I haven't spent that much time with him since I don't even know, because that was my first Saturday off in forever! And our last date night was the corn maze a month ago. I can't wait to do it again!
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
aren't full days with your man so awesome?! it's practically unheard of with such busy lives, so it's such a gem when it comes around! although, sometimes it's a bit intense going from 'no andrew' to 'LOTS OF ANDREW!' haha.. i'm only half serious, because honestly i am so happy when i get to have him around more!! ps. love the salmon blazer. (:
I could imagine you doing a really fun room. Maybe next time.
And yay for a fun day with hubby and early Christmas shopping. Good job, girl!!!
the highlight of my life is time with your Mom and even with Conti tagging along
DAD
Post a Comment