Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

The Good: Justin and I participated in a research study today. For two hours of our time, we were compensated with $60!

The Bad: To celebrate my employment, we went to the dollar theater to see Up. The theater was having major technical problems. Our movie did not start until half an hour later. The problem took only a few minutes to fix, but they took forever to get to our theater.

The Ugly: Because the movie started so late, we had to leave early so that Justin would get to work on time. So we don't know how the movie ends! Grrrrr.

2 comments:

Mrs. Sanchez said...

sorry about the movie. Well, I haven't seen it at ALL, so I think I'm in a worse boat. :) We've had stuff like that happen before.

I forgot to tell you. I love the new blog format and new pictures at the top!!

Anonymous said...

well it is better to feel UP beat than Beat UP- when you left early it was an Up lifting experience!-DAD