
Anyway, I decided to put them to better use: they could be part of a mouse costume! I bought paper and headbands at the dollar store to make ears, used my old clown makeup for our noses and whiskers, and blew up twisty balloons for tails--Justin's brilliant idea. We wore all gray clothes and gloves for paws. Justin was such a trooper for going along with the costume. And he made such a cute mouse! I still can't get over how cute and creative we were, which is why I chose this picture as my new header.
p.s. We also made a baby mouse carved pumpkin at the ward party and won second place.
Monday, June 29, 2009
Mr. & Mrs. Mouse
Let me explain my new header photo. Last Halloween I wanted to dress up as something creative instead of being a ninja for the upteenth time. One day the two cheeseheads decorating our entertainment center in our old Utah apartment caught my eye. Justin had already owned one before we met and he bought me one for Christmas when we were boyfriend and girlfriend (don't worry, he bought me normal presents too). I HATED those cheeseheads! He was lucky I let him display them in the living room for lack of space (here in AZ they are nicely hidden in the office). He made me wear my cheesehead once, thankfully in the privacy of our home, while we watched a Packer game for FHE, for which I only stayed 15 minutes. (Sometimes I still can't believe I married a jock! haha) Justin wears his cheesehead faithfully whenever the Packers play on a Monday night and he uses mine as his snack bowl (if you turn a cheesehead upside down, the head part serves as a chip bowl holder and three more holes serve as beer can holders). Justin also loves to boast how a cheesehead saved a man in an airplane crash.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
You guys were seriously the cutest mice ever!!! I love ALL these pictures. The one with Justin and the cheese head is just hilarious.
Never knew a cheese head saved a person's life in an airplane crash!
You guys are so creative! Love the costumes!
Post a Comment