Although it's the end of Father's Day, it's never too late to honor Dad. I love you, Daddy! And even your corny jokes and puns. Thanks for playing with me when I was little, for peeling oranges for me, for taking me to Sea World and to Padres games just so I could eat ice cream and wear your baseball hat, for giving me a love for music, for teaching me about my Italian heritage and family history, and most important, for loving me!

And a tribute to Justin's dad: I love how we can joke around and also talk about serious things. I appreciate all the help you give Justin and me. Thanks for being so great!
1 comment:
thanks for all you do in spite of being out of state to keep our love and connection alive. I am grateful for the daughter you are and the person you are as well.
love dad
Post a Comment