I, Mrs. Scrooge/Grinch, have not only been known to be humming, whistling, or singing Christmas songs lately, but also doing so before Thanksgiving! And I even baked last night. Someone might want to check the sky for flying pigs.
Haha, me too! I'm a bit of a Grinch myself, but this weekend, not only did I hope for snow, but I bought egg nog and drank it while listening to Christmas songs in the car... Sounds crazy... though, the music was my husband's idea. I'm not totally off my rocker... yet!
I think someone sprinkled "You will all love Christmas early this year" dust in the air- I hate Christmas music before December but this year, I'm already listening to it! And I overheard a radio DJ say the same thing. Hmmm... weird...
3 comments:
Haha, me too! I'm a bit of a Grinch myself, but this weekend, not only did I hope for snow, but I bought egg nog and drank it while listening to Christmas songs in the car... Sounds crazy... though, the music was my husband's idea. I'm not totally off my rocker... yet!
I think someone sprinkled "You will all love Christmas early this year" dust in the air- I hate Christmas music before December but this year, I'm already listening to it! And I overheard a radio DJ say the same thing. Hmmm... weird...
we are still Scrooge- DAD
Post a Comment