So last night, we got Caden to bed, but he awoke shortly thereafter. We let him play for another hour, I rocked and sang him to sleep, and took him straight to bed with us. He slept great all night. Of course, I woke up frequently out of habit, but I did get rest. Then today he fell asleep on the way home from errands for both his naps and stayed asleep for an hour and a half each time. I'm thinking (and hoping) Zombie Night was a one-time thing and that whatever was the problem has passed. And if not, I bought teething gel (I'm sure it's not an ear infection). I guess I'll find out tonight!
On another note, I see that none of you have entered my current giveaway! Perhaps because you were unaware of it. The prize is a cute brooch/hair clip in the color of your choice, a $13 value. Go here to enter before it ends on Friday!
Tuesday, May 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oooh Cheski, I'm so glad that Caden is feeling better and everyone is now able to sleep.
I'll enter your contest later tonight. :)
I already entered your contest-at least I think I did.
Post a Comment