Out of respect for something Ellen DeGeneres said on her show, I changed my post. I was going to rant and rave about how certain celebrities that are considered attractive are really not. Instead, let me just say that I think the following people's appearances are grossly over rated: Sarah Jessica Parker, Nicole Kidman, Renee Zellwegger, and Cameron Diaz.
For the most part, I think a lot of people are over rated simply because they are famous. If you put any average woman in a high-fashion dress and had expert stylists do her hair and makeup, she would be just as gorgeous as any movie star. Likewise, take away all the glamour of a star, and she is just another average woman. However, I think the following people are absolutely beautiful, glamour or not.
Mariska Hargitay: What a brunette bombshell! She has the complete package--and not just of outer beauty. Her work on "Law & Order: SVU" has given her quite the compassionate heart for rape victims, causing her to create a program to help those women heal. She is a dedicated mother and is multilingual.
Tyra Banks: Although much of her appearance is fake, with weaves and heavy makeup, her natural beauty is just as stunning. And I love her campaigns for getting women to love who they are, such as "Rock Your Ugly."
Jamie Lee Curtis: She knows how to age gracefully. She doesn't try to look twenty years younger with ridiculous hair styles, makeup, fake body parts, or surgeries. And she doesn't need to. She looks fabulous just the way she is!
There are other actresses I think are beautiful, but these three women stand out to me. Who do you think is over rated? Who do you think is gorgeous?
6 comments:
I think Megan Fox is over-rated and I think Penelope Cruz is amazingly beautiful!
Amen sister! ANYONE looks beautiful under professional care. America's Next Top Model- unbelievable how plain some of them look in real life, but due to makeup and hair, they look unbelievably GORGEOUS in pictures.
(Although I think Nicole Kidman is naturally beautiful though)
Ew Sarah Jessica Parker looks like a foot. I don't believe there is a single man that thinks she is attractive. I really like Zooey Dechanel. I think it's more of her spunky personality that makes me think she's more attractive though.
I think Elise and Cheski and Conti and Chrissy ARE knockouts-DAD
I agree with Keesh 100%.
ok, maybe 90% :)
Post a Comment