- If you don't have the guts to say who you are when you leave a comment, then don't leave one! Besides, I have an account with statcounter.com, so I know who reads my blog at what times and where they come from. Pretty easy to find out who you are. Might as well leave your name. Wimpiness irks me more than your comment does.
- My blog is just that--my blog about my honest thoughts and feelings. You don't have to like them, and if you don't, you can rant about it on your blog.
- Thank you, Clarissa, for being the only one to get my post! I was just trying to make light of a situation I have no control over. It's called humor, people. I know there is another side to things, but I was venting, not crafting an argument paper.
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Why Do I Even Bother?
In reference to my last post:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
You said it, my friend--your blog= your feelings! I happen to like your humor and I'll always leave my name with a comment when I have one! Love ya chica :) Keep writing!
no problem sister! I knew you were just being funny! but its so true that diaper pale gets sooo bad
people are lame. you can make it so that anonymous comments aren't allowed on your posts (that's what I do), then people can't hide behind the internet if they have something rude to say.
I got to the party a little late, but I agree with your post. I know my building's mothers room is super small too and I haven't been in there since Andrew stopped nursing, its just too small for me to take up the room that other people need. Also Andrew has this thing where he freaks out on those drop down changing tables in bathrooms, not sturdy enough or something. So sometimes the mother's room is the only place, but I always take poopies with me to throw away in the bathroom, I just think that is the considerate thing to do since that is what bathrooms are for and are expected to smell like.
You just keep writing your opinions. That's absolutely your right.
YOU are the wimp! Just take poeple's comments like a man! lol (I'm just kidding and hope you can sense my sarcasm :) ). There's no changing table in our mother's room, so I don't know what it's like. But seriously, why would you go to the place that is FOR NURSING MOTHERS so you can change a diaper? That doesn't even make sense. My parents' ward won't even let you throw your diapers away there...you have to take them with you. I think they had some major diaper funk going on in their bathrooms, so they said, "No more!"
Sorry if my comment offended you. That wasn't my intention. Maybe I just feel bad for moms with toddlers because I have one. And maybe I took the "These kids who are not yet potty trained but eat all the normal foods adults eat smell raunchy" comment too personally. I mean it's not like you were specifically calling Collin raunchy right? (even though he's not yet potty trained and does eat normal adult food).
Anyway, just wanted to apologize for not getting your post. Vent on! That's what blogs are for!
Ashley: I would, but my parents comment on my blogs using the anonymous option (though they leave their names).
Alex: The mother's room has a drop-down changing station too.
Julie: Actually, you're right. I usually do take people's comments like a man. I don't mind people disagreeing on a regular opinion post, but on a venting one? No.
Nikki: It wasn't personal at all. Heck, Caden's poop ain't a basket of roses and he's starting solids. That's why I do the infant potty training!
Everyone: Thanks! Love you all!
Post a Comment