I have a black jean jacket from high school that I really like. But I never wear it because I don't know how to make it work with today's fashion. How can I modernize its look? Or is it a lost cause?
If you like it wear it! Everything is in fashion now because all the styles are just cycling back. As long as it coordinates and flatters you - do it! :)
hmmm, I am trying to think if I remember it. We need a picture. or... I need a picture. :) Because I'm bad at imagining/remembering stuff.
Lissy's probably right though. You know in high school it was the fashion to wear a shirt that goes to your midriff or shorter. Now the fashion is to wear longer/layering shirts, so that will automatically make it look more up to date.
I think, depending on the cut, it would look cute with a skirt/longer shirt (or reg. shirt). I would be a little scared to wear denim on denim.
You have good fashion sense. Trust your instinct. Or.....post a picture and someone more crafty and trendy then me will help you update or just say no way.
3 comments:
If you like it wear it! Everything is in fashion now because all the styles are just cycling back. As long as it coordinates and flatters you - do it! :)
hmmm, I am trying to think if I remember it. We need a picture. or... I need a picture. :) Because I'm bad at imagining/remembering stuff.
Lissy's probably right though. You know in high school it was the fashion to wear a shirt that goes to your midriff or shorter. Now the fashion is to wear longer/layering shirts, so that will automatically make it look more up to date.
I think, depending on the cut, it would look cute with a skirt/longer shirt (or reg. shirt). I would be a little scared to wear denim on denim.
You have good fashion sense. Trust your instinct. Or.....post a picture and someone more crafty and trendy then me will help you update or just say no way.
I have a jean jacket that i like to wear with kahki pants and a colorful tank top or shirt under it.
Post a Comment