Monday, March 21, 2011

Spicing It Up

I have three blogs: an event journal (this one), a gospel discussion board (Mormon Light), and a baby/giveaway site (The Hand That Rocks the Cradle). Obviously I have a lot to say. I need a random blog for those moments when I think about something and just want to rant and rave about it. But I'm not starting yet another blog nobody will read. So this one is gettting more interesting! The only problem is, I never remember all the funny, weird, random things I want to write about when I finally have time to blog. Sometimes I make notes on my fridge, but then I don't remember what I wanted to say about it. So, anyway, I hope things here will get more lively and revealing than just "this is what we did yesterday" and "Caden is getting bigger and cuter." Who knows--maybe people will actually start to read and comment again!

3 comments:

Mrs. Sanchez said...

I do the same thing. I have a random thought and think of a whole blog post about it.

Of course, if I don't stop what I'm doing and write it immediately, it rarely gets formulated.

In my case, I'm ok with not getting it down. But, I look forward to your rants and random ideas.

I've been a bad commenter, sorry. Maybe I'll be better. Hopefully.

*MWAH* Sending love!

Anonymous said...

whatever you post I find it to be refreshing and a joy to read-DAD

Anonymous said...

Dear Cheski,
I'm sorry for not going to your websites in such a long time. I love reading your blogs, especially the music on Mormonlight-I can't wait to see you tomorrow!
Love, your little monkey,
Constance