Last night I dreamt I was back in school but rarely attended classes. The one day I went, I sat down in a humanities class and discovered that the final exam was moved to that day. I panicked, not only because I hadn't studied, but also because I wasn't even sure what the subject of that class was.
I have had countless dreams such as this: I'm in school but not going to classes, and then when I return there's a test I'm unprepared for. I usually know what the class is, though (most often Spanish, sometimes math or biology). It's been a while since I've had these dreams. I had a lot of them several months ago--can't remember if it was before or after Caden was born. I am wondering why last night that dream came back. Any ideas?
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I remember having those same kind of dreams for years after graduating from college. I predict the longer you are out of school the less you will have them :)
I have had those dreams too! I have had the dream where I signed up for a class and never went. Then the panic set in when I realized I forgot about it. We should find out what that dream means!
Oh, and your friends prediction might not be right. I've been graduated from BYU for 6 years!
How interesting that all three of you have had dreams like that.
I was going to completely guess (as I have no experience interpreting dreams) and say that you want to go back to school, but are afraid of how you will do.
I had fears that I had forgotten how to high jump every year before track started again.
You would of course do amazingly well in school. :) Maybe your dreams came back because we talked about my school when I came to visit. Of course, that was a few days ago and I have NO business "interpreting dreams."
There are all kinds of tests we have to take in life- most often unprepared for. ESPECIALLY in parenthood. Thankfully the tests keep returning until we get it right :)
I got to say, I really like Reese's comment.
Post a Comment