Monday, February 7, 2011

Jinxed

My last post mentioned that Caden rolled from his back to his tummy but has not done it since that first time. Well, twice today when I left the room to empty his potty, I came back to find him completely on his stomach, pushing himself up to look around!

When I changed his diaper again later, I left the room and then peeked to see if I could catch him do it. He just lay on the floor and sucked his fingers. I tried another time to catch it. I ran, emptied the potty, and ran back--but he had already rolled over. Finally, I tried one last time about 15 minutes ago. He started to roll, then stopped. I waited. Then it happened: he rolled over with no effort at all!

4 comments:

Lissy said...

You are such a cute mommy!

Anonymous said...

Caden is fun ! the world is better with him in it!-DAD

Alex said...

What a sneaky little guy! good job on catching him.

Mrs. Sanchez said...

haha. I can just imagine it. So adorable.