After writing my first post today ("I'm Back!"), I remembered a similar photo I posted on Facebook:
I remember feeling huge back then (23 weeks), and look at me now! I can't really tell the difference until I look at pictures of myself. I can't even imagine what I will look like--and feel like--near the end!
Friday, June 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
What a difference a few weeks can make, right?! It's pretty mind-blowing :)
BIG! You will feel BIG!!
And beautiful :D
you will look like the popcorn bag before it pops- but what a package to deliver-DAD
Definitely amazing to watch how fast baby's grow! It's one of those natural things that make you believe in miracles. I knew you would have a cute baby belly! :)
U are such a pretty pregnant lady!
Cute dress! You look really adorable!
Post a Comment