Justin turned 25 on June 11. We saw The Karate Kid that morning. It was awesome! Way better than the original. Afterward, we had lunch at Famous Dave's, a BBQ place Justin has wanted to eat at ever since he saw it featured on the Food Network. Needless to say, he enjoyed it. And we got a free sundae to share. Their customer service was great.
Next we hit up the arcade at a family fun center. Justin played the video games (I only did one car racing one with him and lost), and we both played the kiddie games (shooting hoops, ski ball, etc.). We got bored fast so we decided to play miniature golf too, something we have not done ever since we moved here. We used to play it all the time! We tied, and I got quite a few holes in one, even with my big belly in the way. Yeah, Justin has taught me some pretty sweet putting skills over the years, so now I'm actually a challenge--not at real golf, though.
After running a couple errands, we went home and ordered Papa John's pizza, Justin's favorite. We didn't have candles, so he just blew out a lighter. We finished the night by watching--I can't remember! Oh, well.
On Sunday, we got together with our friends the Sants for German chocolate cake (they had a candle) and Apples to Apples. We had a really fun time. We are all so goofy! I love it.
For more photos, click here.
Friday, June 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I'm so happy we got to celebrate with you! You guys are lots of fun. We need more a that around here!
Justin is such a fine young man- glad he had a good time-DAD
That sounds so much fun. I love Justin's faces. Famous Dave's is good - if you like BBQ and are in San Diego you gotta try Phil's - they always have a line out the door it is SO good. They are coming to San Marcos and I can't wait!
Looks like sooo much fun! I keep forgetting Justin is a year older than me. We are both "young at heart." Well in real life too, 25 will be an AMAZING age!! And his first year as a daddy!!
That sparkler on the Sundae is really fun.
Post a Comment