Sunday, May 2, 2010

Last-minute Date Night

Friday evening, Justin and I decided to go out at the last minute instead of staying home doing nothing. We went to the dollar theater and saw Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief. I really liked it and recommend it. I think it should have been PG-13, though, especially taking into consideration that Harry Potter 4 earned that rating and it was less graphic (can you tell my mommy instincts are already taking over?). Afterward we enjoyed delicious Triple Chocolate Meltdowns at Applebee's. As always, it was nice getting out of the house and doing something together.

4 comments:

Lissy said...

Cool! I was wondering about that one. So wish we had a dollar theater here! Sounds like a fun date :)

Mrs. Sanchez said...

I don't know exactly what a triple chocolate meltdown is, but it sounds AMAZING.

And yes, that sounds like a mommy instinct, but it also sounds like a Cheski instinct. You've always been like that. :) And I love it.

Cindy said...

I've been debating about whether or not to see that movie and it's always good to have some input. I guess I'll have to check it out.

Anonymous said...

movie ratings are contrived- DAD