Yesterday was amazing. We went up to Scottsdale for Justin to attend a work meeting. He dropped me off at a shopping mall before the meeting, where I browsed through a cute (but very expensive!) baby boutique and got a couple ideas for the baby's room. I bought Baby an adorable turtle rattle I fell in love with at first sight. They also had it in an elephant and a pig. For those who know me and wonder why I didn't get the pig, (1) I have more than enough pig stuff already, (2) it was too pink for a boy, and (3) the turtle was cuter.Next I played rich birthday girl looking for a pearl ring at the jewelry store. As much as I don't like or fit in with the wealthy lifestyle, I really enjoy the high-quality customer service! After trying on some rings, Justin picked me up and we went back to his work for free golf.
The golf course he works at, Gainey Ranch, is quite the ritzy place. And the three 9-hole courses are absolutely gorgeous. First Justin played The Lakes course, then the Dunes course. It was so tranquil and beautiful, and there was so much wildlife, particularly birds and rabbits. I loved being outside in peaceful nature with my husband instead of being cooped up at home alone. It felt so good to be in the sunshine and fresh air, surrounded by my favorite color--green! We had a great time together.
For more photos, click here.


1 comment:
what a nice course and the photos came out great- DAD
Post a Comment