Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Good News!

Justin got a job! He will be doing outside service at a country club golf course in Scottsdale (meaning big tips!). This job will also be his internship, so he won't be taking classes this year, though he did go to school yesterday just in case. He admitted he will actually miss some of his classes because they seemed fun. But he really wanted this job. We're both really happy and relieved.

As for me, it's the same old story: feel like crap, force food and water down my throat, work, sleep, wake up at 3 a.m. to go to the bathroom, move to the couch because Justin is snoring or my tummy kills, puke in the morning, stay on the couch watching TV and napping the whole day, and so on. Luckily this has been ok since I usually work every other day, meaning I puke on my days off. Until this morning. This week I was supposed to work 3 days in a row. My body said, "Nope! I need my day off. *Barf*." And it's been the worst today in a long while. My whole house smells terrible.

Anyway, focus on the positive: finally two incomes again!

6 comments:

Lissy said...

Congratulations to Justin! That's wonderful!! That's so funny about your dream. I remember having very vivid dreams when I was pregnant. Maybe Lily has a future in music? :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry you're so sick, that's no fun! Hopefully it'll get better though? I'm excited for you guys! New baby on the way AND your hubby got a job! I'm sure that took a lot of stress out of your lives! Take care of yourself, hope you get feeling better soon, or at least it passes by quickly!
-Marissa

Mrs. Sanchez said...

CONGRATS to Justin!!!

And awww, poor Cheski. Sounds horrible. Just remember, even though pregnancy may be horrendous, women purposefully do it over and over again, so there must be something about the end reward that keeps them coming back. :) Keep your eye on the goal, girl.

And YAY for two incomes!!

Amy said...

Have you tried anything for nausea? I've heard the motion sickness wrist bands are good, or your doctor can give you a prescription for something else that is helpful....

Mrs. Sanchez said...

Oh, I think I forgot to tell you, but the blog looks really cute.

Anonymous said...

sorry you are sick hopefully this is a week later since you posted and you are over that phase of your ordeal-DAD