Thursday, January 28, 2010

Funny Baby Story

The cutest little thing happened when I went visiting teaching Tuesday night. The sister we were visiting has a cute, nearly 6-month-old baby boy. I asked her if he had any baby milestones she wanted to share. Right after I said that, her baby started crawling for the first time! It was so cute how it suddenly came to him with little effort, as if he were waiting for my cue and to show off in front of an audience. I couldn't believe it! Of all moments! And I got to see it. He's not even mine and I was so proud of and happy for him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you will have moments like this
DAD

Brenden+Nikki said...

I'm so glad that you guys were there to see it! I guess he just wanted to impress you :)

Mrs. Sanchez said...

awww, what a cool experience!!! Congrats to baby