Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Pig Week Day 1

For those of you who don't know, I LOVE pigs! I have collected pig items, figurines, and stuffed animals for as long as I can remember. So this first week of April I dedicate to cute little piggy treasures. Day 1 is kitchen gadgets.


This timer is exactly what my kitchen needs. So cute and colorful!

These corn holders make eating corn on the cob so much more fun!

Yum, I want waffles now! The front right is a pig shape.

I would love to see Francesca on this mug.

This is totally me! The pig is a salt shaker and the scale is a pepper shaker. And I love the little piggy slippers too!

This is a beautiful set that balances classy with cute.


More coming!

2 comments:

Mary Killion said...

SOOO cute!!! Love the little piggies!

Mrs. Sanchez said...

Can I just say I ADORE ADORE ADORE the corn on the cob holders - those are so fun! I also like the salt and pepper shaker (so original). The last one is beautiful. You would have to decide on if you are having an elegant kitchen theme though or a fun, pink one. mmm, you make me want to redecorate again.