Thursday, April 30, 2009
I DID IT!!!
I write articles for eHow.com. They had a contest: write and submit a health and fitness article, and if it is featured on the home page, win $50! Well, today my article is featured on the home page! It is called "How to Save Money and Lose Weight by Going Green" by fen527. I am so happy and proud of myself! I actually did it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
GO Cheski, GO!!!!!! ooooh, I'm so excited for you. YAY! Yah, that's my friend. :)
Excellent idea for an article, not surprised it soared to the top!!!
Yay! That is awesome! I always wondered if featured articles were real people or not. Woohoo! Awesome for winning $50!
wow- you really know how to adapt Mom's ideas into articles!I will spread the word.
That is awesome... not to mention a great idea! Great work on all those articles :)
THAT IS AMAZING!
I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!
Post a Comment