
What I Love about My House:
- It is large and spacey. And we have tons of storage!
- The kitchen is great. We have lots of counter space for cooking and extra cabinet space once the lil Nishimoto comes around.
What I Hate about My House:
- The color is awful. The other options are yellow orange and sunset red. I was hoping for the red.
- Bugs. Crickets always get into our house. It's disgusting.
- No garbage disposal, so I have to make sure the sink doesn't clog.
The Good and the Bad:
- Tile floor: easy to clean, no need to buy a vacuum; cold, cold, cold, slippery, hard.
- Tinted windows: great when summer comes around and it gives us privacy, but there is little natural sunlight and the house is freezing even though it's in the seventies outside.
- Electric stove: no gas bill, but we both hate electric burners because they are harder to control.

3 comments:
i see your refection in the window. :)
is this an apartment or did you guys buy a home??
We are renting it. It's family housing at ASU polytechnic.
It's cool to see a picture of the house you'll be renting and I'm glad you have lots of space! Too bad you can't repaint!
Post a Comment