Caden is a little monster! Lately he has been throwing real tantrums over everything, hitting and pushing, "talking" back, spitting out food and refusing to eat, and making mean pouty faces. My mom says he's testing his boundaries. I am not ready for this!
2 comments:
If you ever need a new perspective or any Behavior Analyst advice, I'm here for ya.
Smart little Caden, terrible twos at only a year. I'm sure you feel so lucky ;)
YOU CAN DO IT, CHESKI! In all seriousness, you are more than capable. Think of each incident as an opportunity for him to learn how to be the well mannered rule abiding guy he will grow into.
Love ya!
oh yes, some start early. We found that Andrew was especially difficult in the beginning of the week (right after nursery). He is an angel in nursery but because he watches other kids so closely, he would pick up on their behaviors like throwing or hitting, etc, etc. You may have a different view on discipline but we started time outs pretty early. We just sat him on a stair or in the play pen to cool down a bit. Also works to redirect his attention.
Good luck, it can really try your patience, I put myself in 'time out' some times just to regain composure.
Post a Comment